Before you start you will complete a number of Preparatory Studies.
In this way you will be more prepared for the challenges of the program you are about to start in. You will receive files to read and write a summary or comments and email to your teacher to comment.
The topics of the studies are:
- 24 hours, 7 Days a week
- A Cavalcade of elements from school life
- The Common Meeting Governs our school.
- A new way of learning, called DmM
- Pedagogical Principles Priofiling the School
- The Frames at our School
- Taking charge of your own education
- The history of the Traveling Folk High School
- Sustainability and Production
- Just do it!!